談判急救包

談判急救包

情境對話練習 準備好再上場!

文 / TOEIC900        2016-01-20

情境對話練習 準備好再上場!


案例1

知名服飾品牌(Manufacturer)的行銷經理,為了打知名度,邀請知名高球名將(Star)代言。除討論贊助金額及產品,球星也有自己的生涯規畫,因而提出贊助以外的條件。以下是雙方合約內容的討論。

M: It’s our pleasure to discuss the details of the sponsorship contract

today. Our chairperson is very impressed by your talents, and hoped

we can reach a win-win agreement.

廠:很榮幸今天有機會跟您討論贊助合約內容。公司老董很欣賞您的才華,希望爭取一個雙贏的協議。

S: Thank you for having me here. I’m very interested in being associated

with M. I hope a fair deal can be reached, and we can all enjoy

the benets of this business relationship.

星:感謝貴公司的邀請。跟M合作,我也相當感興趣。希望我們能有一個公平的交易,雙方互惠的關係。

M: Great. Let me start by proposing a 3-year contract, in which we

offer US$1 million for each year. Of this amount, US$100,000 will be

given in products of equivalent value. Does that sound reasonable?

廠:很好。我先提一個為期3年、每年提供100萬美元的合約。其中,10萬美元以等值產品方式贊助。這樣聽起來合理嗎?

S: I appreciate the oer, but I don’t think there is a way for me to use

up the entire US$100,000 worth of products. What do you think if you

reduce the amount by half and give the rest in cash?

星:感謝您提出的條件,但是我可能無法使用10萬美元的產品。您可以只提供一半的產品,剩下的用現金給我嗎?

M: We can give you US$50,000 worth of product, and additional

US$20,000 in cash. This makes the total offer of US$970,000 a year. Is

that acceptable to you?

廠:我們可以提供50萬美元的產品,加上20萬美元現金。這樣的話,公司每年提供97萬美元。這樣可以接受嗎?

S: Thank you. The revised amount is ne. What do I need to do?

星:感謝。同意修正後的金額。需要配合的事項是?

M: We would like you to compete in our products and wear our apparel

when you attend public events. In addition, you will allow us to

use your image in our print advertisements. Can you agree to that?

廠:我們希望您在比賽以及公開活動時都可以使用我們的產品。此外您同意讓我們在平面廣告上使用您的肖像。您同意這樣的條件嗎?

S: Agreed. Regarding bonus?

星:同意。關於獎金部分?

M: We can offer another US$50,000 for each month when you are world number 1, and

US$50,000 for each major tournament you win. Would this be acceptable to you?

廠:在您排名世界第一的期間,我們將每月提供5萬美元。如果您贏得大賽冠軍,我們也會另外提供5萬美元獎金。您可以接受嗎?

S: It sounds good. By the way, do I need to appear in promotional events?

星:聽起來很棒。順帶一提,我需要參加宣傳活動嗎?

M: We would like you to attend at least 3 events. We will pay for transportation and lodging.

Can you agree to that?

廠:我們希望您可以參加至少3次活動。公司會負擔交通及住宿費。您同意嗎?

S: Everything sounds good. However, I too have a proposal for M. I’m interested in fashion

design. I would love the opportunity to develop a line of sportswear. I hope this is not an

unrealistic request.

星:很好。但是我也有一個提案。我對服裝設計有興趣,如果有機會設計一個運動服系列會很棒。希望這不是不實際的請求。

M: No, not at all. We might be able to do this, but I’ll need to discuss with our product development

team. The product line may take a year to develop. I suggest that we sign a separate

contract next year, on the condition that you come on board as a guest designer. We can

negotiate the terms then.

廠:不會。我們可能有機會合作,但是我要先和產品開發團隊討論。新產品線需要1年的時間開發。我建議明年簽約,邀請您擔任本公司的客座設計師。到時候我們再針對細節進行協商。

S: It’s ne with me. I don’t mind waiting for a year.

星:可。我不介意等1年。

M: Before we wrap up, let’s go over the agreements again. We will sign a 3-year contract, in

which M will pay US$970,000 a year. Of this, US$50,000 will be given in products of equivalent

value. We will also give bonuses of US$50,000 for each month when you are world number

1, and US$50,000 for each major tournament won. In return, you will wear M apparel in tournaments

and public events. You also agree to 3 promotional appearances per year. Could you

conrm the above?

廠:結束前,我們再來看一次協議內容。我們會提供一個為期3年、每年97萬美元的合約。其中,5萬美元以等值產品方式贊助。在您排名世界第一的期間,我們將每月提供5萬美元獎金。如果

您贏得大賽冠軍,我們也會另外提供5萬美元獎金。您在比賽以及公開活動時都需要使用我們的產品。您將參加至少3次的宣傳活動。可以請你確認以上內容嗎?

S: Yes. I agree to these conditions.

星:可以。我同意這些條件。

M: Now that a consensus is reached, we will have a contract drawn up for your review next

week.

廠:現在共識已經達到,下週我會將合約擬好,請您過目。

S: I appreciate your oer. I’m delighted to be a spokesperson for M.

星:感謝您提出的條件。很高興有機會擔任貴公司的代言人。

案例2

消費者計畫買車,剛好經銷商有新款上市,決定去看車。以下是買家(Buyer)和銷售人員(Sales)的對話。

S: Good morning and welcome. How can I help you?

售:早安,歡迎。您需要什麼樣的協助嗎?

B: I’m looking to buy a car. I saw the advertisement about the new model.

買:我想要買車。看到了新車廣告,決定來看車。

S: I think you will like what we have here. It is a brand new model. We oer both traditional and hybrid options.

售:相信你會喜歡我們展示的全新車款。這次推出傳統款以及油電車。

B: What do you recommend?

買:你的建議是?

S: The hybrid model is selling very well. Would you like to take a test drive?

售:油電車賣得很好。有興趣試乘嗎?

B: Sure!

買:當然!

(after the test drive)

(試乘後)

B: I’m impressed by the features, but it’s more expensive than the non-hybrid. I don’t think I can aord it.

買:這台車的功能很棒,但是油電車比較貴,不是我可以負擔得起的。

S: I suggest you consider the benefits you’ll enjoy later. The hybrid is energy efficient. You’ll save at least

NT$20,000 a year on fuel cost.

售:建議你考慮日後的好處。油電車效率好,每年至少幫你省下新台幣2萬元的油錢。

B: It sounds good, but I’m still not sure if I want to spend this much. What is the best price you can oer?

買:聽起來很不錯,但是我還是不確定要不要花這麼多錢。你的最低價是?

S: Well...this is a very popular model. Currently there is a waiting list. I’m afraid we cannot offer any cash

discount.

售:嗯,這款車賣得很好。現在還要登記排隊才買得到。恐怕無法提供現金優惠。

B: I see. Let me think about it... If you cannot oer a better price, can you provide any free products?

買:了解,讓我想一想。如果無法降價,你可以提供免費產品嗎?

S: I can give you a set of seat cover, oor mats and an event data recorder. Together they are worth at least

NT$15,000.

售:我可以送你椅套、腳踏墊、行車記錄器,加起來價值約1萬5000元的產品。

B: I appreciate the oer, but the price is still over my budget.

買:感謝你,但是價格還是超出我的預算耶!

S: We may be able to oer you a 3-year loan, free of interest. What do you think?

售:我們也許可以提供3年貸款、0利率。你覺得呢?

B: Everything sounds good, but I still need a bit more time to think about it. Before I leave, let’s go over

your oer again. You will give me seat covers, oor mats, and a video recorder free of charge. You will also

oer a 3-year loan with zero interest. Is that right?

買:所有的條件都很好,但是我還是需要一點時間。在我離開前,我們再確認一下你的提議。你會贈送椅套、腳踏墊、行車記錄器。你也會提供3年、0利率的貸款。對不對?

S: Correct. You can be sure you’ve got a good deal.

售:正確。你確實取得一個好交易。

B: I will need a day or two to decide...

買:我需要1、2天的時間來決定⋯⋯。

S: I understand it’s a big decision, but I suggest you not take too long because we’re running out of stock

on these giveaways... Here’s my business card. Give me a call if you’d like to place an order.

售:我了解這是一個相當大的決定,但我建議不要等太久,因為贈品快要送完了⋯⋯。這是我的名片。要訂車時再打電話給我。

B: Thank you. I appreciate your help. We’ll be in touch.

買:感謝你的協助。保持聯絡。

關鍵字: 職場學


您也可能喜歡這些文章

您也可能喜歡這些文章

置頂